Sunday 30 October 2016

Spooky Week Day 7- The Ultimate Challenge

So, this is it. The scariest night is here. What will we be making today?
Drumroll please





Can you handle the suspense?









We are going to use all of the parts that we made and put them together into a Halloween wreath to put on your door!


You will need: Glue, a hole punch and some string.

1. Take one of the triangles that you made and open it up.

2. Put glue on half of the white part of the origami paper. Place another triangle on the glued area.

3. Fold the part of the triangle over so it overlaps the other part.

4. Repeat this with all of the other triangles until you get a wreath shape.

5. Take all of your origami pieces and stick them onto the wreath.


6. Holepunch the top of the wreath and tie the string so you can hang it up on your door or your door handle.


And you are done! Some of the origami steps were not easy so if you managed, well done! I hope you enjoyed my first Spooky Week. Please send me a picture of your wreath by the blog email toomuchwasabimakesyoucry@gmail.com or by Google Plus, I would love to see them! Please 1+ this post, follow me on Google+ to know when I next post, like , or reshare this post as it really helps me out. 

Lauren and I hope you all have a happy Halloween and that you enjoyed doing origami with us!







No comments :