Thursday 27 October 2016

Spooky Week Day 4- Wicked Witches

Double double toil and trouble, fire burn and cauldron bubble. Are you all looking forward to another day of spooktastic origami? Today we will be making witches!

You will need: black origami paper (yes, I found a sheet of black origami paper!). I found that using one whole sheet will make a very large witch face so I only used a quarter of it. But if you want a large witch, then feel free to use a full sheet.

1. Fold the sheet in half and open it up again

2. Fold the edges so they meet the middle

3. Fold the bottom white corner so it is near the top black corner.

4. Fold the pentagon shape back down so you start the make the shape of the hat.

5. Flip the paper so the back is facing up. Fold the edges to shape the face a bit more.

6. On the part marked 1, open the tiny pocket up and fold it down


7. Draw a face on the witch. 

And voila! You have made an origami witch! I hope you enjoyed making them. Tomorrow we will be making origami hats. If you enjoyed this, please 1+ this post or follow me on Google + so you know when I publish the next post. 
Well folks, I'll see you guys tomorrow!

No comments :