Saturday 8 August 2015

Summer in Japan- Whoops!

Today, was a really hot day so I was thirsty. I thought that drinking juice would help me cool down. But what I did made something better than cold juice. I accidently made kakigori

If you read my post on kakigori, then you will know what it is. However, if you have not read it, kakigori is basically shaved ice with a flavoured syrup. It was very easy to make so I thought that I could share the method with you.

How to accidently make kakigori

You will need: a carton of juice (I used Cawston's apple and mango juice)
                      a freezer

    1. Take your carton of juice and put it in the freezer.
    2. Remove from the freezer after a couple of hours


    3. Cut the top of the carton open, your juice should look similar to a slushy





4. Enjoy your frozen treat ♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪

No comments :